Beth Ann Tobey
Beth Ann Tobey ("Beth") is an associate at The Law Office of Thamir A.R. Kaddouri, Jr. since August 2020 with a focus in construction law. Prior to joining this firm, Beth worked as a Staff Attorney for the Fifth and Thirteenth Judicial Circuits, along with private firms, with a focus in foreclosure, bankruptcy, appeals, and business litigation.
When she is not working, Beth can be seen training for her next marathon.
Saint Anselm College, B.A.
Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- Florida Coastal Law Review – Managing Editor
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Dean’s List
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar - Young Lawyers Division