Yaritssa Plasencia is an associate attorney at The Law Office of Thamir A.R. Kaddouri, Jr. since November 2022 with a focus in construction litigation and insurance defense. Prior to joining this firm, Yaritssa worked as a litigation paralegal for over three years. Yaritssa also completed her legal clerkship in real estate law where she had hands-on experience in various property claims.
When she is not at the office, she is spending time with her family or working in her capacity as a real estate agent.
Seminole State College of Florida, A.S. Paralegal Studies
Seminole State College of Florida, A.A. General Education
University of Central Florida, B.S. Legal Studies
UWestern Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
Honors & Awards
- Law Student Award
- Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Leadership Achievement Award
- Alumni Distinguished Student Award
- Certificates of Merit (Book Award): Business Planning, Constitutional Law II, Drafting, Florida Constitutional Law, Florida Evidence, Florida Family Law, Preparing for the MBE, Secured Transactions and Florida Bar Exam Skills.
- State of Florida
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- The Florida Bar - Young Lawyers Division
- The Florida Bar - Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section